not seeing a flower
These Japanese wisdom words that said,
"見ぬが花"
Minu ga hana
Not Seeing a Flower.
Which mean, things will never be as you imagine, so you're better off not seeing them.
Or reality can't compete with imagination.
If you use google translate, it'll translate "Ignorance is bliss"
I had to fight with this wisdom words, is this really a wise thing to say?
I doubt it.
Sure reality can't compete with imagination.
Sure things will never be as you imagine.
But I found it wrong. It's wrong if things will never be as you imagine.
Things will be as you imagined if you really wanted it to become real.
I imagined things that I thought it'll never become real.
But I was proved wrong.
It happened. It really did.
I never stop imagining it, and of course, chasing after it with everything I got.
It became reality.
My imagination became a reality. No longer an imagination.
It's the same with a dream.
Dream as high as you can because you might reach that level one day.
It'll become real.
Everything could become real if it's the best for you.
So, I must say, these Japanese wisdom words are wrong.
It felt amazing when your dreams or your imagination became reality.
It felt so hurt when your dreams or your imagination remain still.
So, you choose.
You wanted it to make it forever as your dreams, or you wanted to make it as reality.
Not Seeing a Flower,
means
Not Seeing a Miracle.


Setuju banget, apa yang kita inginkan bisa saja terwujud. Saya pernah baca tentang kekuatan sejati manusia, dimana sebenarnya mausia itu seperti medan magnet yang akan menarik energi di sekelilingnya, energi yang ditarik oleh manusia itu tergantung dari "inti" (pikiran) manusia tersebut. Jika kita berpikir positif, maka hal hal positiflah yang akan tertarik ke kita. Jika kita menginginkan sesuatu dan benar benar percaya seratus persen bisa terjadi (tanpa perasaan ragu) maka pasti akan terjadi, karena saya sendiri pun pernah mengalaminya.
ReplyDeleteMantap jiwa repiniaaa cinta dah wa sama dikau💕😘
DeleteBenar semua hidup ini adalah pilihan dimana kita memilih untuk mewujudkan nya atau hanya diam and remain as a dream. You choose your words very well and it feels so good to read your blog. It feels so mysterious yet so fun hehe :)
ReplyDelete'Not seeing a flower means not seeing a miracle'
ReplyDeleteARGH, so deep, Mela. SO DEEP.