Mela is Alive


"Mela is Alive"?

It's how she lives her life.


This blog is my little diary about how I live my life. 
This blog is where I'm going to write anything.

It'll be random since everything that happened in my life is pretty random. I wrote random things since that's what's running inside my head. Everything that I wrote here is my writing because, again, this is my diary. Why would I post someone else's writing? (except quotes or wisdom words that I might use) So I would like to apologize if everything in this blog no makes sense.

Me, myself, is no make sense.
Life, my life, is no make sense.
Sense, my sense, is no make sense.
Honestly, what's making sense in my life? Literally, nothing makes sense.

That's pretty much it. This blog is pretty much nothing but my writing.

Comments

  1. Keren dah intronya udah menarik banget jadi bikin penasaran sama post-postnya yang lain :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts