a dream?
In the middle of the sea with nothing around you. Just, the sea. Where things that you could see is only the sea, and how clear the blue sky is.
The clear blue sky who slowly turns into a blaze of color— oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples as slowly the sun setting down.
As the sun is no longer in sight, the color will turn into a dark one.
No, not creepy darkness.
It's the darkness that allows you to see countless of shining stars in the sky along with the perfect moon. They shining bright, so brights that a diamond can't even compared.
The light of the stars and the moon is the light who gonna guide you home.
You don't have to be afraid.
The sight that you thought only exist in cartoons, or in a movie (probably with computer graphic) was wrong in a blink of an eye.
They're real.
They're oh so real.
It was just you, in the middle of the sea, staring at the sky.
Your mind that keeps working nonstop; thinking about your loved ones, your drama life, your concern, you anxiety, your depression, everything.
For a second, your mind stops thinking about them all.
For a second, your mind is clear like crystal clear.
You, in the middle of the sea, staring at the sky.
Just you. Nothing else.
It makes you feel so alive. So different.
It was amazing.
I've tried it once. It was incredible.
It was like as if my burdens were lifted off from my shoulders. As if I never stressed out before. As if I have nothing to worry about.
It was the best moment in my life and I wish everyone could feel the same thing.
Whether you're afraid of the sea, you should try this once.
Just once in your lifetime. Give it a shot.
Totally worth it.
The sight will amaze you...
I was amazed... Until now, still.
Just by recalling that moment makes me tear up.
Because I never missed something so much than this.
I missed that moment so much.
I wish I could go back.
If I have to pay with my life so I could return to that moment, I would.
Because only that moment I feel so alive...
I was breathing with ease.
"いずれにせよ、これは夢ではない"
In any case, this isn't a dream.



"いずれにせよ、これは夢ではない"
ReplyDeleteKalimat ini memiliki makna yang sangat dalam. Dalam kehidupan kita sering sekali melihat ataupun juga mengalami hal-hal yang menyedihkan, dan terkadang apabila kita melihat sesuatu yang menakjubkan ataupun mengalami hal tersebut, kita merasa bahwa hal tersebut tidak mungkin nyata. Tapi hal itu sangatlah nyata, bukan hanya mimpi. Post ini menjelaskan bahwa hal-hal yang terlihat seperti mimpi itu ada dan sangatlah nyata. Dan orang-orang harus dapat belajar melihat hal-hal tersebut.
Damn Shavana... Thank you sooo much.
DeletePemilihan kata nya benar2 baik. Bukan sembarang kata melainkan banyak arti2 tertentu dalan setiap kalimat. Kalimat untuk membangun dan mendukung orang2 namun terasa adanya kesedihan yang kemudian bangkit. Suka bgt sama tulisan2 seperti ini :)
ReplyDeleteAwww thank you bby
DeletePost ini berhasil bawa gue masuk kedalam suasana ceritanya. Cocok banget dibaca pada saat saat teduh sunyi sepi gitu. Suka banget dehh, jadi tersadarkan ternyata setiap kejadian dalam kehidupan kita ini punya artinya masing-masing jadi kita harus bener-bener nikmatin hidup ini karena mungkin dia gabakal datang untuk yang kedua kalinya~
ReplyDeleteOh my God such a sweet comment. Thank you so much😭💛
Delete