i will
If no ones tell me that I'm pretty,
Then I'll tell myself that I am.
I'll keep telling myself to the point where
I don't need anyone's word.
If no ones proud of me,
Then I'll be proud of myself.
I'll be proud of myself to the point where
I don't have to try so hard just to make others proud.
If no ones appreciate me,
Then I'll appreciate myself.
I'll always appreciate myself
Appreciate every little thing I've done in life.
If no ones love me,
Then I'll love myself.
I'll love myself to the point where
I'm full of it.
If no ones make me happy,
Then I'll make myself be.
I'll make myself happy to the point where
I'm happy, delighted, blithe, Saturnian, even ecstatic.
If no ones this, that, those, these
Then I'll be this, that, those, these
To the point where
I no longer hoping for no ones.
From now on, I promise that
I'll always be there for myself.
And I think
You should too.



Comments
Post a Comment