jealousy


I'm so jealous of you.
When you smiled,
That pretty lips stretched
To form something I called beautiful mixed sweet.

The smile that is so pure
As if you've never felt
What it felt like to get hurt.
As if the world
Something we wouldn't call cruel.

Lips that speak
Only the beauty of life
The meaningful words
The funny jokes.
The words that came out
They never hurt anyone's feeling
Only giving people big laughter

Those eyes of yours
It spoke of so many pure stories
Untainted big dreams
More colorful than anything.

Those eyes of yours
Who manage to see the beauty
In everything
Who manages to see positivity
At any time.

You who danced
Never care what others see
Only care what you felt
Because you're oh so free.

The way you see tomorrow
Is always a good day
The way you greet tomorrow
As if something good will happen
When you never know what will come.

Ah, your hand
Who loves to draw as if you're
The greatest artist
You don't care what others see
Because you see your own drawing beautiful.

You who never scared
Of anything
You who loved your life
More than anything.

You, oh, you.
I'm so, so, so jealous of you.

Me, oh, me.
I'm jealous of the old me.

Comments

Popular Posts